COVID-19: Guidance on re-opening your business safely
In England, face coverings are now required by law in most indoor public places and on public transport, including taxis. Further information can be found on GOV.UK.
The Risk Assessment template has been developed to help businesses implement the Government COVID-19 secure guidelines.
Wandsworth Council has produced a guidance leaflet on how to safely operate your business.
See further guidance on how to be safe at work:
- General coronavirus advice
- Working safely during coronavirus
- Hotels and other guest accommodation
- Guidance for employers and those who are self-employed and work with or near other people
- Managing risks and risk assessments at work
For help and advice on how to protect people from coronavirus (COVID-19) in your workplace contact the HSE.