South Thames College Offers Free Accredited Training Courses
Each course usually takes around 10 to 12 hours to complete, and covers a number of topics to help staff develop in their role, including:
- Business Administration
- Team Leading
- Customer Service
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Equality & Diversity
- Counselling Skills
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Principles of Dementia Care, and End of Life Care
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care.
- Staff can complete the qualifications in their own time.
This is a limited time offer, so for further information, please contact Chris Dodd via email@example.com.