Out of hours contact
Our main opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, except for bank holidays.
Call us in an emergency
In an emergency, call 020 8891 7999.
This number should be used for council emergencies only. We cannot help if you are a victim of crime, witness a crime in progress or require assistance, or if there is an emergency that could cause harm to people or property. You should call the emergency services on 999 immediately. For non-emergency incidents call 101.
What we can help with
We can help with emergencies such as:
- Immediate safeguarding issues
- Access to a social worker for urgent or emergency matters
- Unauthorised absence or safe return of young person in care
- Wandsworth Alarm Telephone Care Helpline (WATCH) calls for help
We can also help with:
- Reports of noise or nuisance in a council housing property
- No heating or hot water in a council housing property
- Serious water leaks in a council housing property or flooding
- Someone trapped in a lift
- Arranging for a locksmith to attend for lock changes etc (chargeable service)
- Dangerous structures
- Major road or pavement obstruction e.g. fallen tree across the highway or pavement
- Road flooding
Using our website
You can use our website 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
- Report an issue
- Apply for a service
- Pay for a service - you can call the automated payment line 0800 021 7763 (See call charges)
You can view/search our public registers online: