Report antisocial behaviour

How to report antisocial behaviour:

  • Call 101 or go to The Met Police to report non-emergency crimes
  • Call Crimestoppers at 0800 555 111 to report anonymously
  • Report antisocial behaviour in parks and open spaces to the Parks Police

Council estates

Report antisocial behaviour in council blocks and estates.

If you are a council or housing association tenant report it to your estate manager or your local housing office.

What antisocial behaviour is 

Antisocial behaviour is unacceptable and can have a negative effect on everyone's quality of life. It includes:

  • Threatening and abusive behaviour
  • Intimidating groups taking over public spaces
  • Vandalism, graffiti and fly-posting
  • Dealing and buying drugs on the street
  • Dumped rubbish and abandoned cars
  • Begging and antisocial drinking
  • Misusing fireworks
  • Nuisance neighbours