Feelings of stress and anxiety
We feel stressed and anxious when:
- We feel we have too much to do
- We have too much on our minds
- People make unreasonable demands on us at home and at work
- We have money problems
Experiencing too much stress for too long can lead to a diagnosis of depression or anxiety, or more severe mental health problems.
Find out more
More information, from the NHS, about:
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Panic disorders
- Social anxiety disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post traumatic stress disorder
There are a number of local services and support groups available in Wandsworth if you are worried about stress and anxiety.