Safety works underway in Battersea Church Road
Published: Monday, March 22, 2021
Highways engineers are installing a series of road safety measures in Battersea Church Road.
The works are designed to curb excessive vehicle speeds and improve safety levels for pedestrians and cyclists. They include:
• A new raised table zebra crossing at 45-47 Battersea Church Road.
• A second zebra crossing outside the “Montevetro” building.
• A raised carriageway table at the junction with Sunbury Lane.
• Speed cushions near 11 Battersea Church Road.
• A raised carriageway table at the junction with Bolingbroke Walk.
• A raised carriageway table at the entrance to Crewkerne Court’s car park.
Head of Highways Nick O’Donnell said: “The plans have been drawn up following detailed local consultation.”