Career Transition Programme
Published: Friday, October 30, 2020
Register now for the next five-week programme for micro, small and medium-sized businesses in Wandsworth to help staff facing redundancy.
The council’s Work Match service and South Thames College have partnered to run the free programme aimed at firms making redundancies and at residents that may be at risk of redundancy, or who have recently lost their job, who want to move back into employment quickly.
The impact of Covid-19 has meant that for some businesses making redundancies may be unavoidable. The aim is to leave staff in the strongest possible position and includes
- Advice on your social media presence and personal brand
- Career coaching and job brokerage
- Access to sector-led training
- An individual, tailored learning plan
- Support with CV development
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org