Clean Streets Wandsworth Business Pledge
If you run a business in Wandsworth we invite you sign up to the Clean Streets Wandsworth Business Pledge. This is a voluntary code for businesses to adopt to help tackle litter and rubbish dumping in our borough.
Reasons to support the pledge
Businesses play an important role in shaping the look and feel of our local communities. Maintaining clean, tidy and litter free premises can stimulate trade and go a long way towards boosting the local economy.
By working together, Wandsworth’s business community has the power to improve the local environment for everyone’s benefit.
Our commitment to you
Once you have signed up, we will provide stickers to display in your premises, and promote your commitment to the scheme.
We will help and support you with any litter and waste management advice or information you may need.
Show your commitment to keeping Wandsworth clean by pledging to:
- Keep shop fronts clean and tidy
- Manage your own waste responsibly in compliance with the law
- Encourage customers and staff to dispose of their litter responsibly
- Act as a champion and encourage others to sign the pledge
- Be vigilant to littering and fly tipping within the borough and report incidents to the council
The following local businesses and traders have signed up to be part of the Clean Streets Wandsworth business pledge:
- Tooting Pharmacy Practice, Tooting
- Belton and Slade, Wandsworth
- Lola and Sidney, Garratt Lane
- London Barberhood, Tooting
For further details, please call 020 8871 8448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.