The Council has 5 strategic objectives that reflect our priorities and ongoing corporate ambition to deliver high quality, value for money services, including keeping the Council Tax amongst the lowest in the country:
- Delivering high quality, value for money services
- Improving opportunities for children and young people with an emphasis on early intervention and preventative work
- Making Wandsworth an attractive, safe, sustainable and healthy place
- Providing personalised and preventative care and support for adults in need - including those in housing need
- Building a prosperous, vibrant and cohesive community.
Find out more from the Corporate Business Plan.