Ceremonies in the Mayor's Parlour
Admission to the office is by appointment only. Customers without an appointment will not be admitted and should not travel to the office. Please contact us via email or telephone.
The beautiful oak-panelled Mayor's Parlour is the perfect venue for small, intimate weddings.
- 10 (Reduced to 6 during COVID)
The room capacity includes all attendees including the couple, witnesses, guests, children, and photographer, and cannot be exceeded.
- Weekdays: n/a
- Saturdays: £400 plus £11 per certificate
- Sunday/Bank Holidays: £510 plus £11 per certificate
Valid 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022.
- Separate interviews and entrance if requested
- Choice of ceremony plus enhancements
- Up to three readings
- Choice of music (we can play CDs, USB sticks and MP3 players).
- Live acoustic music can be accommodated although the size of the room should be considered.
- Personal vows
If giving notice for a ceremony in this room the venue must be recorded as:
- ‘The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London’
Notices bearing the incorrect description will not be valid and will need to be amended or given again.
A deposit is required at the time of booking. Full payment must be made no later than 2 months before the ceremony. If bookings are made within 2 months of the ceremony the fee must be paid in full at the time of booking. The Register Office reserves the right to cancel a ceremony if payment has not been received.