We are committed to supporting businesses in Wandsworth. Find out how we and our partners can help you.
Wandsworth Enterprise Hub
Established by our Economic Development Office, the Wandsworth Enterprise Hub is a one-stop gateway dedicated to supporting aspiring and established entrepreneurs in the borough. It offers:
- Business support events and programmes
- One-to-one advice sessions
- Business advice blogs
- Cost of living support for businesses
- A finance directory listing sources of finance for businesses
- A directory listing business support organisations
- A workspace directory listing various serviced offices, co-working spaces, workshops, meeting rooms, commercial kitchens, dark kitchens, music studios and film studios in the borough
- Stories from local entrepreneurs
Visit the Wandsworth Enterprise Hub.
We have two monthly e-newsletters for entrepreneurs, brought to you by the Economic Development Office.
The Open4Business newsletter is sent at the middle of each month and contains:
- The latest national, regional and local business news
- Information about business support from the Council and external organisations
- Information about how your business can participate in Council-run events and initiatives such as pop-up markets
- Details of upcoming business awards
- Local stories
- Recommendations for business books, podcasts, videos and more
Subscribe to Open4Business
The What’s On newsletter goes out at the start of each month. It shares details of local business support events, programmes and initiatives delivered by the Council and its partners.
Subscribe to What’s On
Wandsworth Chamber of Commerce
Wandsworth Chamber of Commerce regularly run networking and business support events, as well as their annual Business Awards, aimed at celebrating businesses in the borough.
Finance for businesses
Find out about sources of funding for your business, organisation or project.
Health and wellbeing
We support businesses to create healthy workplaces through the use of health and wellbeing frameworks such as our Local Healthy Workplace Award and the Good Work Standard.
We also support the Healthier Catering Commitment, a voluntary scheme recognising businesses that are committed to offering healthier, nutritious food to the public.
Brexit and your business
Information, guidance and resources about the impact no longer being a part of the EU has on your business.
More about Brexit
We offer continued support and resources for businesses affected by COVID-19.
One-to-one business advice sessions
You can book in a 30-minute one-to-one meeting with Jenni Asiama, Wandsworth Council’s Enterprise and Business Communications Manager for the Enterprise and Business Growth Team. Business advice sessions are available on Thursdays via telephone or Teams, between 10am and 12pm, and 1 to 3pm.
Book a one-to-one meeting
UK Government Business Support Helpline
You can contact the government’s Business Support Helpline for free advice relating to your business.
Keep in touch on social media
Like, follow and join our social media accounts to keep up to date with available business support.
If you can’t find the answer to your business enquiry here you can contact the Wandsworth Business team for help and advice.
Telephone: 020 8871 6884