Report an accident at work

Employers have a duty to report certain types of accidents, injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences to their health and safety enforcement authority. The legislation is The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Act 1995 (RIDDOR). You can report an accident to the Health and Safety Executive.

Start report