Contact skips, highways and bay suspension licensing

Skips and highways

How to contact us about skips and highways licencing:

By post

Wandsworth Council
Environment and Community Services Department
Inspection and Enforcement Team
PO Box 56518
London SW18 9BS

In person

Visit the Customer Centre

You might need to:

  • Provide proof of your identity or verification of other information.
  • Supply a copy of your up to date Public Liability Insurance policy with your application where applicable. It is a legal requirement to have Public Liability Insurance.

Bay suspensions

How to contact us about bay suspensions: