Dealing with debts

Customer notice

If you are struggling to pay your rent, please let us know by contacting your Rent Collection Officer. We would like to help if possible and may be able to refer you for further assistance.

Take a free money health check

We recommend taking the free Money Health Check from the Money Advice Service.

Where to get free debt advice

See the many free advice services available.