Make a payment to Animal Welfare

If you have been asked to make a payment to Animal Welfare, you can do this using our online forms.

Fixed penalty notice

If you have been issued a fixed penalty notice (FPN) for dog control submit the form to make payment.

You will need your FPN number to do this.

Pay a Dog Control FPN

Other payments

You can use this form to make any type of payment to Animal Welfare. Common payments include:

  • Microchipping
  • Kennelling
  • Vet fees
  • EPA fee

Once payment has been received, you will be contacted by an officer to confirm the next steps.

Make an Animal Welfare payment