Concerned about staying safe at home

If you feel at risk in your home or you are concerned about the safety of your home there is advice, help and support from a number of organisations.

Community safety

Find out about community safety, including crime prevention, neighbourhood watch, safer citizen schemes and reporting antisocial behaviour.

Report a crime

If you have experienced a crime or have been a victim of crime please make sure you report the crime to the Metropolitan Police.

Vulnerable adult

Visit our Safeguarding adults section if you are worried about a vulnerable adult.