About the Wandsworth Grant Fund
We are sorry that we are currently unable to offer face-to-face meetings. Subject to officers' availability, email and phone contact can be made. Please provide full contact details when you send your email.
Established in April 2015, the Wandsworth Grant Fund (WGF) provides all small grants (£500 to £10,000) for community and voluntary sector organisations in the borough to undertake activities for up to 12 months.
What we support
We aim to support projects under six themes:
- Arts and culture
- Environment and attractive neighbourhoods
- Children and young people
- Citizenship and civic engagement
- Achieving aspirations and potential
- Health and wellbeing
- Recovering from the impact of COVID-19
Dates for applications
Dates to be announced soon.
There are three application deadlines during the year, with awards being announced around three months later. Projects should not begin before awards are announced and can last for up to 12 months.
Projects can only be funded if their start date is after the date awards are announced and be able to proceed within three months of any offer being made. The awards are for a maximum of 12 months.
Meet the Funder events – Round 22
A series of free online Meet the Funder events are being held to provide information on how to apply to the Wandsworth Grant Fund and what sort of projects are eligible.
Guidance notes and application form
The second half of the guidance notes provide further advice to help you answer each question, so please do look at these if you are unsure of how to answer any question.
Support for applicants
Council Officers are available to provide advice to applicants with a clear activity in mind after you have read the application pack. You can email any of the Specialist Officers detailed in the guidance notes or contact the Grant Officer with general enquiries. Online or phone appointments can be made with the Officers subject to other commitments.
Before you complete your application form, we encourage all prospective applicants to discuss their application with the Thematic Lead Officers within the Council, who can talk through your ideas and provide extra guidance and support to strengthen your application. Please note that Officers are not able to review any draft applications but can give advice any answer questions you may have.
For a telephone appointment, it is recommended that you email the relevant officer with your query and book a date and time to discuss your project.
For all general enquiries, please contact Bruce Murdoch, Senior Grants Development Officer:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0208 871 6203.
Arts and culture
Sara O'Donnell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Environment and attractive neighbourhoods
Tom Newman - email@example.com
Children aged 0-5 years
Siobhan English - firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Hutt - email@example.com
Young people 6 to 18 years – or up to 25 years for those with a disability
Marsha Forde - firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizenship and civic engagement
Harriet Steele - email@example.com
Raising aspiration and potential
Andrew Harland - firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger Mullings - email@example.com
Health and wellbeing
Tony May - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lea Siba - email@example.com
Recovering from the impact of COVID-19
Bruce Murdoch - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question regarding applications, email email@example.com.
Wandsworth Grant Fund resources
- Resources to help you fill out an application
- Resources for WGF recipients
- COVID-19 Response Fund
- Emergency Grant Process
- Other funding opportunities
- Approved Round 1 projects
- Approved Round 2 projects
- Approved Round 3 projects
- Approved Round 4 projects
- Approved Round 5 projects
- Approved Round 6 projects
- Approved Round 7 projects
- Approved Round 8 projects
- Approved Round 9 projects
- Approved Round 10 projects
- Approved Round 11 projects
- Approved Round 12 projects
- Approved Round 13 projects
- Approved Round 14 projects
- Approved Round 15 projects
- Approved Round 16 projects
- Round 17: Summary of awards
- Round 18: Summary of awards
- Round 19: Summary of grant recommendation
- Approved Round 20 projects
- Approved Round 21 projects
Sign up for our newsletters
Keep up to date with the latest news from the Council. Sign up to our newsletters now.