Festive fun in your local town centre
Published: Thursday, November 17, 2022
There are Christmas events all over the borough this Christmas, starting on Friday November 18
Everyone is encouraged to go along, have fun and buy their Christmas gifts at local markets and neighbourhood stops
- Friday November 18 - Clapham Junction. Entertainment includes Riverside Radio, circus performers and carol singing led by the London Gay Men’s Chorus, plus a visit from Santa on his sleigh. Opposite Arding and Hobbs at 6pm. More information
- Friday November 25 – Putney. Enjoy carols and an ice rink in Church Square. The lights will be switched on at 6pm. More information
- Friday November 25 - Northcote Rd. The lights will be switched on at 5pm, plus carol singing, donkeys, reindeer, Santa’s grotto and a Christmas market. More information
- Saturday November 26 - Wandsworth Town. Carol singing and a Christmas tree outside Southside Shopping Centre. More information
- Sunday November 27 - Northcote Rd Christmas market. Go along to browse for unique gifts. More information
- Sunday November 27 – Bedford Hill, Balham. Riverside Radio, singing and dancing from local schools, mulled wine and even a live donkey in a manger. From 4.30pm. More information
- Wednesday November 30 – Roehampton. Hear local opera singer Claire Doran sing festive favourites from 4pm.
- Thursday December 1 - Battersea Bridge Road. Enjoy a Choir, craft stalls, mince pies and mulled wine from 6pm.
- Friday December 2 - Bellevue Road. Carols by Trinity Road Chapel and a light switch-on at 4.30pm.
- Tuesday December 6 - Battersea Square. Carols in the square and light switch-on at 6.30pm.
- Tuesday December 6 - Church Lane Tooting. 4pm-5,30pm
- Wednesday December 8 - The ROSE Clubroom. Battersea and Nine Elms residents are invited to the ROSE Community Clubroom Christmas Party from 4.30pm, including music, mulled wine, mince pies and Santa’s grotto. More information
- Wednesday December 7 – Southfields. Carol singing and lights switch-on at 5pm.
- Friday December 9 - Furzedown. Light switch on at 4pm
- Saturday December 10 - Battersea High Street. 1pm-5pm
- Sunday December 18 Battersea Square Hanukkah celebration Celebrate the Jewish Festival of Lights.