Charges are set by a London-wide body called London Councils to ensure that charges are consistent throughout London.
There are two charge bands for PCNs that we issue:
- Band A (£130 or £80 depending on how serious the parking contravention is considered to be) – Applies to the area north of the borough bounded by the south circular and the A3 to the west
- Band B (£110 or £60 depending on how serious the parking contravention is considered to be) -Applies in the remainder of the borough
All PCNs issued for bus lane and moving traffic offences will be charged at the Band A higher rate of £130.
There is a 50% discount if payment of a PCN is received by us within 14 days.
- If the charge is unpaid after 28 days, a Notice to Owner is sent to registered keeper of the vehicle and the full charge is payable
- If the charge is unpaid, it increases by 50% upon issue of a Charge Certificate
- If the charge is subsequently registered as a debt, a £8 court fee is also payable
- If bailiffs are instructed to recover the debt, bailiff charges are also payable
- PCN: £80
- Discounted to £40 if paid within 14 days
- Increasing to £120 when a Charge Certificate is issued
- Increasing to £128 when registered as a debt