How to order paper copies of our planning publications
Our publications are available to download. However, if you want a paper copy there is a charge per document.
- Adopted Local Plan documents: £61 each
- Adopted Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs): £26 each
- Conservation Area Character Appraisals: £61 each
- Development plan monitoring information: (Paper copy no longer available)
Press the online link and select the document you require, provide your name and postal address and your email address and make your payment online.
Other charges that you should know too:
- GIS Mapping Work (per hour): £118
- Census/population analysis work (per hour): £118
- Decision Notice copy: £24
- Section 106 Agreement copy (dependent on whether colour drawings): £65 to 164
- Written confirmation that Section 106 clauses have been complied with (per hour): £109
- Written response to a solicitors letter: £105
- Research records for solicitors (per hour): £118
- Tree Preservation Order or Conservation Area Designation copy: £24