The south west London Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP)
The south-west London Sustainability and Transformation five-year forward plan is the combined view of local NHS clinical commissioning groups and provider trusts, working with our local authorities and specialist provider, the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust.
This five-year plan is led by the south west London Strategic Planning Group, comprising the following organisations:
- Six clinical commissioning groups (CCGs): Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth
- Four acute providers: Croydon Health Services NHS Trust, Epsom & St Helier NHS Trust, Kingston Hospital
- NHS Foundation Trust, St George’s NHS Foundation Trust (of which two – Croydon and St George’s – also provide community services)
- Two mental health providers: South West London & St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust, South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Four community providers: Central London Community Healthcare, Hounslow & Richmond Community Healthcare Trust, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, Your Healthcare
- GP Federations in each of the six boroughs
- Six local authorities: Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth
- NHS England in their role as commissioners of specialised services and primary care (Croydon)
- All of our clinical workstreams have included patient and public representatives, selected through an open recruitment process
Have your say
This is an important NHS plan which warrants local discussion.