Level 2 children's basic cycle training sessions (10 to 15 years old)
Level 2 cycle training sessions are for year 6 pupils/children aged between 10 to 15 years old.
These are 'on-road' courses of at least four sessions. Sessions last for two hours and there are a maximum of 8 children per session.
Courses are run from your child's school during term time, and at different locations in Wandsworth during school holidays.
- Sessions are aimed at pupils who can ride their bike confidently
- Pupils must bring their bikes with them to the sessions
- Bikes must be roadworthy
- Sessions introduce children to cycling and cover cycle control and safety
- The whole session must be completed
- Instructors are National Standard trained and approved by Wandsworth Council
- The council has a public liability insurance that covers training courses
- All children (and parents/guardians) must obey the simple health and safety rules of the courses
- Cycle helmets are required
Holiday cycle training dates for children
|25 to 28 October 2021||10am to 12 noon||Earlsfield - Garratt Park|
|25 to 28 October 2021||1 to 3pm||Tooting - Welham Road|
|17 to 20 August 2021||10am to 12 noon||Wandsworth Common|