Apply for a primary school place
Owing to the current exceptional circumstances, there is limited telephone access to the Pupil Services Team. For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
National Offer Day Friday 16 April 2021
If you applied online you will be emailed the outcome of your application on the evening of 16 April 2021 from the London eAdmissions Team. You will also be sent a follow-up notification email from Wandsworth Council if it was not possible to offer your first preference school. This will provide detailed information about the outcome of your application and what do next.
If you applied on a paper form and have provided an email address, we will email you your application outcome on the evening of 16 April 2021. Otherwise, you will be sent an outcome letter by first class mail on Friday 16 April 2021.
- Read guidance on what to do after receiving the outcome of your application
- Read our frequently asked questions about 2020 outcomes
- How places were offered for September 2021
- Schools with vacancies or short waiting lists
- Additional Preferences Form
How to apply
If your child was born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017, and you have not already made an application, you should do so now.
- Read the Choose a Wandsworth Primary School booklet for full information about the admissions process
- Read the admission criteria for each school
- Read our frequently asked questions about 2021 outcomes
- Read admissions statistics, to understand how places were allocated in previous years
- Attend open days and evenings for more information about your chosen schools
- Consider whether deferred entry or delayed admission to reception may be appropriate for your child
If you live outside of Wandsworth, you should apply through your home borough.
If your application is unsuccessful, you can check your position on the primary school waiting list.
If you disagree with the outcome of your application you can make an appeal.
School Admissions contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 020 8871 7316