Apply for a primary school place
September 2022 entry
How to apply
If your child was born between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018, you can apply for a primary school reception year place for September 2022 from 1 September 2021.
Your application form and any supplementary forms must be received by 15 January 2022.
- Read the Choose a Wandsworth Primary School booklet for full information about the admissions process
- Read the admission criteria for each school
- Read our frequently asked questions about 2021 outcomes
- Read admissions statistics, to understand how places were allocated in previous years
- Attend open days and evenings for more information about your chosen schools
- Consider whether deferred entry or delayed admission to reception may be appropriate for your child
If you live outside of Wandsworth, you should apply through your home borough.
When you will hear the outcome: National Offer Day
If you apply online you will be emailed the outcome of your application on the evening of 19 April 2022 from the London eAdmissions Team. You will also be sent a follow-up notification email from Wandsworth Council if it was not possible to offer your first preference school. This will provide detailed information about the outcome of your application and what do next.
If you apply on a paper form, you will be sent an outcome letter by first class mail on Friday 16 April 2021.
- Read guidance on what to do after receiving the outcome of your application
If your application is unsuccessful, you can check your position on the primary school waiting list.
If you disagree with the outcome of your application you can make an appeal.
There is currently very limited telephone access to the Pupil Services Team. For any queries, please email and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
School Admissions contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 020 8871 7316