Report fly-tipping

You can report on-street fly-tips for clearance online. Select the 'Street cleansing' option and add a space when entering your postcode.  

Start report

There is a different process to report fly-tips on roads running through Council managed housing estates.

Report fly-tips on housing estates

Council housing estate land, including roads running through estates, is managed by the Housing and Regeneration Department.

Report fly-tipping on Council managed estates to Estate Services or via the Report it app by selecting the 'council housing estates' option. 

Information about fly-tipping

If you have information that could be used for enforcement against fly-tippers, you can provide a witness statement to our Enforcement Team.