The Council’s annual accounts are published in line with statutory requirements (Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015) that control how and when they are prepared, audited, approved and published.
The financial year ends on 31 March each year and normally the accounts are completed in May before they are audited and published by the end of July. Local electors have the right to inspect these accounts, and the associated documents, in accordance with the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014. For the financial year 2019/20, the above regulations have been amended by The Accounts and Audit (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Regulations 2020.
Final accounts for the year are published in line with the new requirements.
- Statement of accounts 2017/18
- Audit closure certificate
- Conclusion of audit 2017-18
- Annual Audit Letter 31 March 2018
- Statement of accounts 2015/16
- Audit of accounts - Notice of Public Rights
- Conclusion of Audit 2015-16
Request copies of our accounts
Documents are also available in large font.
To request a copy, email: email@example.com