Voting information for people with disabilities
Presiding Officers are in charge of polling stations and they can provide advice or assistance if required.
Someone else can assist you at the polling station (e.g. a support worker) if they are either:
- A qualified elector (and they have not already helped more than one other person vote), or
- A close relative (father, mother, brother, sister, spouse, civil partner, son or daughter – if they are aged 18 years or over)
More information about polling station voting can be found on the Electoral Commission website.
Please contact Electoral Services if you require any further information about elections or electoral registration.
- Download Mencap's Easy read guide to voting and registering to voting in the London Mayoral and London Assembly Elections 2021
- Download our guide to voting at the polling station
- Every Vote Counts is a national disability charity providing information on the voting process