Voting information for people with disabilities

Presiding Officers are in charge of polling stations and they can provide advice or assistance if required.

Someone else can assist you at the polling station (e.g. a support worker) if they are either:

  • A relative, or
  • An eligible elector (and have not already helped more than one other person vote)

More information about polling station voting can be found on the Electoral Commission website.

Please contact Electoral Services if you require any further information about elections or electoral registration.

Additional guidance