Register or log in to Wandsworth Housing Online
Wandsworth Housing Online can be used to:
- Raise non urgent repairs (For Wandsworth Council tenants and leaseholders Only)
- View and manage rent accounts (For Wandsworth Council Tenants and Leaseholders Only)
- Submit and manage housing transfer/housing register applications
- Maintain your contact details
- Complete the housing options enquiry form, if you are homeless or at risk of losing your home
Wandsworth Housing Online cannot be used to manage your Council Tax account, parking or any other council-related services. For queries regarding this contact My Account Support team.
If you are renting privately from a landlord in the borough of Wandsworth, you will be unable to raise repairs and should only proceed to register for housing online if you wish to submit a housing application for the first time.
If you do not already have an account, select the relevant option:
- Wandsworth Council Leaseholders
- Existing Wandsworth Council tenants and their household members, or current/previous housing applicants
- Apply for social housing for the first time
- Complete the housing options enquiry form (homeless or at risk of becoming homeless)
If you have already created a Wandsworth Housing Online account, log in to your account using the link below.
If you have a problem registering or logging into your Wandsworth Housing Online account, complete the online form and provide details of the problem you are experiencing or any error messages you receive.
Do not use this form to request general repairs or any other issues as you may not receive a reply.