You may need to re-register.
On 30 March 2020 we changed the technology behind our online account. It was not possible for us to transfer existing user accounts. Old login details will no longer work, so you will need to register again and relink any accounts you want to access.
Register and log in
Register for My Account to manage your Council Tax and Benefits accounts online. To register:
- Enter your email address
- Set a password
- Submit the online form
Once you have submitted the form, we will send you a verification email with a link to activate your account.
- Select the link or copy and paste the web address into your internet browser to activate your account
- If you do not receive an email and you have checked your junk folder, register again
After your account has been activated, you can log in to your My Account profile.
After logging in for the first time, you will need to update your personal details. This includes:
- Contact details
After adding your personal details, you can link your Council Tax to My Account.
You might find the following pages useful when setting up a new account.
- Link your Council Tax
- Subscribe for ebilling
- Link your Benefits and Council Tax Reduction account
- How benefits have been calculated
- Reset password
- Contact My Account support